- About BSM
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
Lean API Manufacturing
The environment in an API plant is very different from that in an automotive or electronics manufacturing company. Fair enough, it took us a while to learn this but now we know! Not only are shop floor processes different – so is the business environment. We concluded that a new customised approach was required in API companies.
A Lean Programme in an API plant is likely to involve some or all of the following:
- Implementing PAT / in-line monitoring
- Test rationalisation
- Lean Clean-downs
- Improvement of the Batch Record process
- Implementation of Lean Laboratory techniques
- Implementation of Lean Change Control
- Implementation of Lean Root Cause Analysis
- Implementation of Rapid Regulatory Response
- Implementation of Lean Scale-Up
- Elimination of corrective process steps like milling & sieving.
No other consulting company offering ‘Lean’ services has BSM’s knowledge of the pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. But why believe us – ask our clients!
Register now for FREE access to KNOWLEDGEBANK - our premium articles, reports, newsletters and video/webinar highlights.
Set-up a Call
A consultant will contact you.